SMD-VAC-HP, runs on 12 VDC @ 500mA w/ solenoid, foot switch and handle with no control hole. Additional pick-up power for handling small to very large size components. The precision pump and motor generate over fifteen inches of mercury. The compact tower design takes up a very small footprint on the bench. An electric eye pen holder on the side automatically shuts the unit off when the vacuum pen is placed in it. A jack on the rear of the V8100A series allows use of the foot switch to control vacuum during pick and place operations. The SMD-VAC-HP comes complete with the following features:
- Quiet operation.
- 5 feet of coiled vacuum hose, #VCH-1/16-5.
- A set of nine vacuum tips, #VCS-9-B.
- A vacuum pick-up handle, VVP-200.
- 12 volt DC power source.
- Lighted power on indicator.
- Automatic vacuum pump ON/OFF control.
- Rubber no-skid feet.
- ESD connection on rear of unit.
- Produces vacuum of over fifteen inches of mercury.