Oprics Handling Kit for 110 VAC
This kit is provided with a selection of non-marking delrin tips that are ideal for handling a wide range of concave or convex lenses as well as ball lenses. Additional tips are available for handling larger and smaller optics. The precision pump and motor generate over fifteen inches of mercury. The compact tower design takes up a very small footprint on the bench. An electric eye pen holder on the side automatically shuts the unit off when the vacuum pen is placed in it. A jack on the rear of the V8100A series allows use of the optional foot or hand switch to control vacuum during pick and place operations. The SMD-VAC-HP comes complete with the following features:
• Quiet operation.
• 5 feet of coiled vacuum hose, #VCH-1/16-5.
• A set of eight non-marking rigid-delrin vacuum tips:
1/4" (6.35mm) one on a straight probe and one on an angled probe
3/8" (9.53mm) one on a straight probe and one on an angled probe
1/2" (12.7mm) one on a straight probe and one on an angled probe
3/4" (19.05mm) one on a straight probe and one on an angled probe
• 8-position tip organizer/holder. (VTH-8)
• A vacuum pick-up handle, VVP-200.
• 12 volt DC power source.
• Lighted power on indicator.
• Automatic vacuum pump On/OFF control.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD connection on rear of unit.
• Produces vacuum of over fifteen inches of mercury.