AV-6000-110, 110 VOLT AC, ADJUST-A-VAC™ ESD-SAFE Kit With Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cups With Probes
This VACUUM TWEEZER™ allows the operator to adjust the vacuum level from just below atmospheric pressure to up to ten inches of mercury depending on the fragility of the part being handled. An integrated ten segment bar-graph-display visibly shows the vacuum level present during handling operations. The bar graph will show minimum vacuum pressure until a part is grasped and then the bar graph displays the vacuum level presented to the part being handled. Additionally, the vacuum port integrates a user replaceable inlet filter that protects operation of the tool from dust particles. Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
These ESD-SAFE kits feature:
• Five vacuum tip holders on top of tool.
• Bar graph power-on and vacuum-level indicator.
• Adjustment knob for vacuum level.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD ground connection is by three wire power cord.
• Produces vacuum of up to ten inches of mercury.
• Long life pump.
• Side mounted handle holder.
• Replaceable inlet filter.
• Optional: Foot switch systems (FS models only).
• Dimensions 8” X 3” X 3.5” (203mm X 76mm X 89mm).
• Class 100 Cleanroom Safe.
This kit includes:
• COILED-VACUUM-HOSE-5 (VCH-2.5MM-5 BLACK)
• PUSH-BUTTON-VACUUM-PEN (VVP-200-2.5MM)
• VACUUM-CUP-KIT-9 (VCS-9-B)
• 3 WIRE POWER CORD< • NO FOOT SWITCH OPTION AVAILABLE
|12 × 12 × 12 in|