AV-6000-SP8-BD-110, 110 VOLT AC, ADJUST-A-VAC™ ESD Safe Kit With ESD-SAFE Delrin Small Parts Tips and Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cups With Probes
The ADJUST-A-VAC™ was developed as a result of customer concerns about manual handling of very thin/delicate substrates, wafers, MEMS devices and other very fragile components. This vacuum-tweezer allows the operator to adjust the vacuum level from just below atmospheric pressure to up to ten inches of mercury depending on the fragility of the part being handled. An integrated ten segment bar-graph-display visibly shows the vacuum level present during handling operations. The bar graph will show minimum vacuum pressure until a part is grasped and then the bar graph displays the vacuum level presented to the part being handled. Additionally, the vacuum port integrates a user replaceable inlet filter that protects operation of the tool from dust particles. This Vacuum Tweezer is available in various kits depending on your handling application. Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
This ESD safe kit features:
• Five vacuum tip holders on top of tool.
• Bar graph power-on and vacuum-level indicator.
• Adjustment knob for vacuum level.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD ground connection is by three wire power cord.
• Produces vacuum of up to ten inches of mercury.
• Replaceable inlet filter.
• Side mounted handle holder.
This kit includes:
• COILED-VACUUM-HOSE-5 (VCH-2.5MM-5 BLACK)
• PUSH-BUTTON-VACUUM-PEN (VVP-200-2.5MM)
• VACUUM-CUP-KIT-9 (VCS-9-B)
• ESD-SAFE DELRIN SMALL PARTS TIPS (VSPT-TIPS-8-BD)
• 16 POSITION TIP ORGANIZER/HOLDER (VTH-16)
• 3 WIRE POWER CORD
|12 × 12 × 12 in|