AV-6000A-110, 110 VOLT AC, ADJUST-A-VAC™ AUTO-ON/OFF ESD-Safe Kit With Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cups With Probes
ADJUST-A-VAC™ AUTO-ON/OFF VACUUM TWEEZER™ Kits
A new series of VACUUM TWEEZER™ kits has been added to our product line with an AUTO-ON/OFF feature – turn the power switch to the AUTO position, the unit will be off, when you pick up the VACUUM PEN from its holder, the blue LED vacuum level bar will glow to show power is on. The holder has an AUTO-ON/OFF sensor to turn on and off the Adjust-A-Vac™ – this feature helps user to be more productive, save energy, and extends life of the unit.
The vacuum adjust knob allows the operator to adjust the vacuum level from below atmospheric pressure up to ten inches of mercury depending on the fragility of the part being handled. An integrated ten segment bar-graph-display visibly shows the vacuum level present during handling operations. The bar graph will show minimum vacuum level until a part is grasped, and then the blue LED bar graph displays the vacuum level presented to the part being handled. Additionally, the vacuum port integrates a user replaceable inlet filter that protects operation of the tool from dust particles – the filter part number to order is VF-40M-5. Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
These ESD-SAFE kits feature:
• Five vacuum tip holders on top of tool.
• Bar graph power-on and vacuum-level indicator.
• Adjustment knob for vacuum level.
• Power switch has on, off and auto positions.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD ground connection is by three wire power cord.
• Produces vacuum up to ten inches of mercury.
• Long life pump.
• Side mounted handle holder with sensor.
• Replaceable inlet filter.
• Optional: Foot switch systems (FS models only).
• Dimensions 8” X 3” X 3.5” (203mm X 76mm X 89mm).
• Class 100 Cleanroom Safe.
This Kit includes:
• ESD SAFE COILED PERMANENT STATIC DISSIPATIVE VACUUM HOSE 5’ (VCH-2.5mm-5)
• PUSH-BUTTON VACUUM PEN (VVP-200-2.5mm)
• VACUUM-CUP-KIT (VCS-9-B)
• 3 WIRE POWER CORD
• NO FOOT SWITCH OPTION AVAILABLE – “FS” MODELS ONLY
Hose color may vary. Vacuum hoses are available in straight or coiled custom lengths, please contact Virtual Industries to order (719) 572-5566. There are no returns or refunds on custom lengths.
|12 × 12 × 12 in|