TV-1000-SP8-BB-220, 220 Volt AC, TWEEZER-VAC™ Kit With ESD-SAFE Brass Small Parts Tips And Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cups With Probes
A general purpose vacuum handling tool that plugs directly into your line voltage, Volt 50/60 Hz. This compact unit will handle a wide variety of parts used in industry today. The long-life diaphragm vacuum pump generates up to 10 inches of mercury with an open air flow of 2.3 lpm. The unit connects to ground automatically with a three-wire power cord. Optional tips that can be used include our small part tips, rigid delrin tips and our multiple cup tips.Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
This kit features:
• Dimensions 7-1/4” X 3” X 2-1/2” (185mm X 76mm X 64mm).
• Lighted On/Off switch.
• Whisper-quiet operation.
• Long-life pump.
• Side mounted handle holder.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• Class 100 Cleanroom Safe.
This kit includes:
• ESD SAFE COILED PERMANENT STATIC DISSIPATIVE VACUUM HOSE 5’ (VCH-1/16-5)
• PUSH-BUTTON VACUUM PEN (VVP-200-1/16)
• VACUUM-CUP-KIT-9 (VCS-9-B)
• ESD-SAFE BRASS SMALL PARTS TIPS (VSPT-TIPS-8-BB)
• 16 POSITION TIP ORGANIZER/HOLDER (VTH-16)
• 3 WIRE POWER CORD
Hose color may vary. Vacuum hoses are available in straight or coiled custom lengths, please contact Virtual Industries to order (719) 572-5566. There are no returns or refunds on custom lengths.
|12 × 12 × 12 in|