TV-1500-ELITE-FS-SP8-BD-110, 110 VOLT AC, TWEEZER VAC™ Elite ESD-SAFE Kit With Foot Switch, Delrin Small Parts Tips And Buna-N Static Dissipative Non-Marking Vacuum Cups With Probes
This VACUUM TWEEZER™ uses an integrated ten segment bar-graph-display that visibly shows the vacuum level present during operation. The bar graph will show minimum vacuum pressure until a part is grasped and then when a part is grasped the bar graph displays the vacuum level presented to the part being handled. Additionally, the vacuum port integrates a user replaceable inlet filter that protects operation of the tool from dust particles. This VACUUM TWEEZER™ is available in various kits depending on your handling application. Kits are available in 110 or 220 volt operation.
These kits feature:
• Five vacuum tip holders on top of tool.
• Bar graph power-on and vacuum-level indicator.
• Rubber no-skid feet.
• ESD ground connection is by three wire power cord.
• Produces vacuum of up to ten inches of mercury.
• Long life pump.
• Side mounted handle holder.
• Replaceable inlet filter.
• Dimensions 8” X 3” X 3.5” (203mm X 76mm X 89mm).
• Class 100 Cleanroom Safe.
This kit includes:
• ESD SAFE COILED PERMANENT STATIC DISSIPATIVE VACUUM HOSE 5’ (VCH-2.5mm-5)
• PUSH-BUTTON VACUUM PEN (VVP-200-2.5mm)
• FOOT SWITCH (VFS-X) WITH INTERNAL SOLENOID
• VACUUM-CUP-KIT-9 (VCS-9-B)
• ESD-SAFE DELRIN SMALL PARTS TIPS (VSPT-TIPS-8-BD)
• 16 POSITION TIP ORGANIZER/HOLDER (VTH-16).
• 3 WIRE POWER CORD
Hose color may vary. Vacuum hoses are available in straight or coiled custom lengths, please contact Virtual Industries to order (719) 572-5566. There are no returns or refunds on custom lengths.
|12 × 12 × 12 in|